1. Select an image to be used for hiding file behind the image.
2. Now select a file to hide behind the image and make it in .RAR format. With the help of the WinRAR.
3. And most important is that paste both the files on desktop. You may
do this anywhere instead of desktop if you have some basic understanding
of command line.
4. Now open cmd by going to Start > Accessories > Command Prompt and type following commands in it.
>> cd desktop
5. CD stands for change directory by typing above command you change your directory to desktop.
After that type command
>> Copy /b imagename.jpg + filename.rar finalimage.jpg
"imagename.jpg" with the name of image you want your file to be hidden
behind. Don't forget to add image format (Eg: jpg,.png,.gif) Replace
"filename.rar" with name of your file you want to hide.
It must be in .rar format. Finally Replace
"finalimage.jpg" with whatever name you want your final image with
hidden files should be. This is the image where your file will be
6. Now when you will try to open this newly created image it will open
as normal image, but to open you hidden file you need follow steps given
How To Access Hidden File ?
1. Open winrar
2. Now locate your image and open it or simply drag your image in winrar.
3. Extract the file and done.